Her lips trembled

She lay there beside me. Her head on my shoulder, her face, peacefully asleep. I could smell her hair, her long silky hair.

She stirred in her sleep. I smiled. It was always beautiful watching her sleep. I kissed her ear and whispered that it was time to wake up. Her eyes opened slowly, a pair of large hazel iris stared at me. She leaned towards me, begging for a kiss. I gave her one, and more, and another more.

She pressed herself against my body, eyes closing again. I slipped my hand under her shirt, moving slowly over her body, finally resting over her bra. She stirred again, almost as if she was consciously aware of what was going to happen next.

I slipped my hand under her bra and felt her nipples. They were already hard. My hand cupped her breasts as my fingers played with her perky nipples. She let out an involuntary gasp, as she pulled me even tighter, as though telling me not to stop.

I couldn't stop. I could feel myself getting warmer and warmer as her body started moving on her own. I slipped my other free hand into her panties and felt her wet soaking vagina. I could smell her, it just made me even more turned on.

I fingered her. I toyed with her nipples. I kissed the nape of her neck. I pressed my hard penis against her now naked body. I begged her to take me in immediately.

I slipped into her. She was tight, very tight. I could feel her wrapping around me. Embracing me. She let out another gasp, louder this time. Her eyes were wide open now. WThose sweet hazel eyes. Those tasty lips. I couldn't stand it anymore as I started pushing myself in and out. She gasped everytime. Her hands gripped me tight and her legs wrapped around my body. It was an amazing feeling.

I kissed her again and again to the rhythm of our movements. She moved just as fiercely and passionately as I did. Her hips dancing to the sound of our pants and gasps.

Accelerando. We moved faster and faster. Her hips moving in tandem with mine. I felt the welling surge of an orgasm. She breathed faster and panted louder. I could not hold it anymore. I pulled myself out and ejeculated over her naked body. She grinned as she put her hands on my face. She was so beautiful. And she was mine. Mine to pamper and care for, and we had just made love. Her lips trembled with emotion as she moved the words "I love you". I kissed her, and whispered back "I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment