These titles are getting annoying
Your picture floats at the top right corner of my screen, your genuine smile, your carefree face. Sometimes I think Facebook introduced this feature, floating heads they call it, just so that I will be reminded every time I look at my phone to treasure you.
I once swore never to let myself fall so deep for anyone again. Countless heartbreaks, and unmet expectations. I was so sure the way forward was to guard myself, guard my heart. "So that when something happens, the goodbye would be easier" I told myself. Yet what is this feeling I have now? So fresh, and full of hope and love. The deeper I fall, the more frightened I get. If we were to say goodbye, this would be my last.
It's true I get jealous, and even a little angry, when I see other guys treat you like that. I know I shouldn't but I still do. I wish I could be the person you turn to, for everything, your confidant, your best friend, your "brother". I don't know if I can or ever will be. I want to be.
And I know you also get jealous when other girls talk to me. When they treat me as their "bestie" and brother, and I realize, it goes both ways. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment